Parrott & Coales can provide you with specialist Notary Services.
The work of a Notary involves dealing with documents for use overseas including those relating to:-
- Certifying copies of passports and other documents image
- Powers of attorney for use in countries throughout the world
- Sponsorship of a person to stay in the UK for a company or an individual
- Appointment of agents / directors of an overseas company
- Setting up a company in an overseas location
- Appointment of lawyers to act for an individual or a company in an overseas location
- Registration of a trade mark in another country
- Certification of people’s qualifications for overseas authorities
- Certification of financial statements in order to set up a company overseas
- Affidavits confirming freedom to marry (often required to marry abroad)
- Documents for foreign adoption applications
- Attesting the signature and execution of great variety of documents
A Notary Public is an independent officer of the law who holds an internationally recognised public office. The signature and seal of a Notary is recognised in most countries of the world as being evidence of the intervention of a responsible and trusted legal officer.
Sarah McLoughlin is independent from Parrott and Coales. She charges for her work on the basis of £250 per hour, no VAT, usually she will be able to agree a fee at the outset of the work. Sarah is regulated through The Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury.